ACTIVITES: A multi-sport activity club.
- Drop off for 9am every day and collect from the same place at 3pm.
- Please bring a water bottle every day.
- Apply sunscreen before arriving at camp (if needed reapplying during the day, please speak to the camp manager).
- Bring a NUT-FREE packed lunch if not having a Camp Lunch.
- You may also provide a fruit snack.
- Please make sure your child is wearing appropriate clothing for weather and physical activities/arts and crafts (hats, sunglasses, gloves etc)
FOOD: Lunch will be provided.
SEND: We ask families to book on as normal but provide as much information as possible to help us provide the best possible camp for their child.
LOCATION: The Salvation Army, 84 Albert Road, Southsea, Portsmouth, PO5 2SN
TO BOOK: FSM eligible families please follow link: Please book here or call 07306 297789
Paid for spaces are available at this activity: Please book here or call 07306 297789